September and October events have been great, and we invite you all to also attend Repair cafe on 30th November – the last Repair cafe of year 2019! It will be a great chance to repair your electronics, sew your problems away like patch a hole in your jeans or, if needed, have a look what’s up with your good fella – the bicycle. We can help you with the following:
– fixing cables, wires and their connections,
– diagnostics and repair of small electronics,
– mobile phone problem diagnostics and consultation about spare parts,
– help with lost data recovery,
– bike repair and consultation about maintenance,
– clothes repair & patching,
– wool sweater repair,
– sewing machine repair,
– fabric bag sewing.
Our team members will teach and help you to repair your daily-used items and clothes. Oh, and you will have a chance to make your own (can make for a friend, of course, decide for yourself) fabric bag(s)!!
To make all of this happen, we kindly ask a donation for participation – 1 euro but you are always welcome to leave a larger donation.
Here’s the schedule for next events:
Take your friends with you and see you soon!